OnlyWire

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Life In The Mid-West During Lockdown


I really haven't had anything positive to say, so I've avoided writing.

But, I thought about it and I do have positives:

We Are Healthy.
We Are Safe.
We Are Helping by Doing Lockdown.
My Husband Hasn't Lost His Job.
My Daughter is Able to Have her Psychology Appointments Online.
We have Food.
We have Toilet Paper.
Our Dogs Are Healthy.
Enjoying One Another's Company.
My Family is Healthy Thus Far.
My Son and His Family Are Healthy.
and last but not least... WE ARE NOT STUPID, we ARE WISE.



I was literally shocked today to read that Trump wants the world up and running by Easter.

Is the man insane?  Actually, he'd rather see Americans die than have a broken economy.  How sad.  Truly and completely sad than he doesn't have more empathy and compassion for mankind.

And, #whereisFauci?  The only person it seemed like we could trust what he was saying and had a competent background in science to make sense of it all?  Is Trump shutting him up?  Trump doesn't like being upstaged, but I don't think that was Dr. Fauci's intention at all.  He was a calm in the storm and now he's not talking during the Rally Updates.

My heart hurts.  My heart hurts for our country on so many levels.  All other countries have been laughing at us the past few years and now they are seeing how truly incompetent our President is.

For us... we will continue to hold the line.  Stay at home and help in preventing the spread.  We are not stupid, we are wise.  Don't let allow this President to sway you into thinking everything will be ok because we are in a different world now.  We need to STAND UP to what we know is right, we are wise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment